Like many inspired and determined leaders, Gregory has attracted a team of partners and supporters. With funding from Friends of St. Camille and other European charities, he has opened treatment centers, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals in Benin, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, and Togo.
- Two treatment centers, one hospital and three rehabilitation centers in Bouake, the site of St. Camille’s original work in 1991
- Treatment center and a rehabilitation center in Korhogo
- Treatment center and a rehabilitation center in Bondoukou
Number of new patients admitted to treatment centers in Ivory Coast: 2014: 1,086, 2015: 1,496
- Treatment center and rehabilitation center in Avrankou, a town located in the outskirts of Porto-Novo (south region)
- Treatment center in Bohicon (mid-south region)
- A farm dedicated to agricultural learning and breeding in Agoïta (near Bohicon)
- Treatment center in Djougou (north region)
- A dispensary and rehabilitation center in Calavi, Cotonou (capital)
- A treatment center in Tokan, Cotonou
- A small hospital in Adjarra (near Porto-Novo)
Number of new patients admitted to treatment centers in Benin: 2014: 3,107, 2015: 2,780.
- Treatment center opened in 2015 in Bobo-Dioulasso
- Treatment center opened in 2016 in Kpalime